The CalseaCalver + is a pre-calving mineral block.
Calseacalver+ is low in calcium with an inverted Ca/P ratio. It has a high level of magnesium, to help muscle contractions during calving. It helps to reduces the risk of milk fever and stress.
Expectations & Benefits:
Calseagrit is the result of a process of micronisation of Marine Calcium.
- 100% Natural product
- Highly porous with a strong buffering effect in the Rumen (pH correction and maintenance)
- Rich in highly available and easily absorbable Calcium and Magneisum
- Naturally rich in Trace Elements e.g. Iodine, Zinc
Iotech is a brown seaweed extract
- 100% Natural in origin
- Rich in energy and protein
- Supports nutritional needs of ruminal bacteria
Sodium base allows ruminants to self-regulate when licking the block (Ruminant will only take what they need).
The Sodium allows for:
- Better digestion of diets
- Stimulated licking and salivation
- Increased production of endogenous ruminal buffer
- Recycling of nutrients such as phosphorus and nitrogen
- Provides stress relief for animal
- A carrier system which enables increased absorption of minerals
The Organic Selenium in our Calseabloc is the natural form of Selenium, also found in plants. This form is more easily absorbed by the animal.
Organic Selenium (Sel-Plex(R)) is important for:
- Improving reproduction and fertility
- Merging animal mineral reserves during periods of remobilisation (calving, lactation)
- Improving immunity and animal health
Block 15 kg
Dairy Cows, Suckler Cows, Heifers, Goats