24·7 Smartrace Lamb is designed for situations where iodine, cobalt and selenium supplementation is essential for growing, ruminating lambs to help maintain and maximise growth rates, ensuring strong vital lambs.
24·7 Smartrace Lamb supplies the animal’s full daily requirement of each essential trace element for 120 days.
After administration (two boluses per lamb) the boluses lie in the reticulum where they erode and dissolve completely thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
- Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
- Delivers full daily requirement of iodine, cobalt and selenium
- Free of copper – OK for use in continental breeds
- Helps maintain lamb growth from weaning
- Promotes strong healthy lambs
- Contains no GMOs or material of animal origin
- Both boluses applied in one single, simple application
- Active life of 120 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD – NIL
24·7 Smartrace Lamb has been the subject of a detailed R&D programme both in house and in New Zealand. A variant of this bolus technology, Adult Sheep, has been successfully launched in NZ. Trials in lambs have confirmed an excellent sustained release profile, which ensures that iodine, cobalt and selenium levels are maintained throughout the active life of the bolus.
2 x 6g boluses should be given to each animal.
Always use the approved Agrimin lamb bolus Applicator C (C cup).
24·7 Smartrace Lamb boluses are packed in units of 200 (enough for 100 lambs).