24·7 Smartrace Growing Cattle is designed for situations where iodine, cobalt and selenium supplementation is essential for efficient growth, optimum health and fertility but where additional copper is not required.
24·7 Smartrace Growing Cattle supplies the animal’s full daily requirement of each essential trace element for 180 days.
24·7 Smartrace Growing Cattle boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum. The wrapper on the bolus dissolves and the bolus breaks into two parts.
These erode and dissolve completely thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
- Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
- Delivers full daily requirement of iodine, cobalt and selenium
- Free of copper – important for closely managed dairy cows
- Contains no GMOs or material of animal origin
- Bolus applied in one single, simple application
- Active life of 180 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD – NIL
24·7 Smartrace Growing Cattle has been the subject of a detailed R&D programme in house and in New Zealand. A variant of this bolus technology has been successfully launched in NZ. Trials in cattle have confirmed an excellent sustained release profile, which ensures that iodine, cobalt and selenium levels are maintained throughout the active life of the bolus.
One 130 g bolus should be given to each animal.
Always use the approved Agrimin cattle bolus Applicator A.
24·7 Smartrace Growing Cattle boluses are packed in units of 10 (enough for 10 cattle).